Monday, October 8, 2007

STRIPES

Some people told me to wear shirts with horizontal stripes. It will help me to look a little 'fuller'. But I don't think so. It will only make me look like one of The Daltons.... :)) Nothing can help me to, I'm just too skinny. I'm okay with that.... few days ago I saw a picture of a fotomodel from US. Her body's just like mine. I have a fotomodel body.....
Yesterday I got a chance to go to a mall. I needed to buy my children and nieces and nephews some new clothes for Iedul Fitri. What I saw was stripes everywhere. Everybody wore horizontal striped shirts! Not only the skinny, but also the 'big' ones. Ooooh... look what fashion has turned us to be! My husband will have troubles to find me in a mall if I do as they say, wear stripes...
So after I finished the childrens stuff, I pick for my self a white blouse with some embroidery on the neck, it look nice on me.

No comments: