Thursday, January 31, 2008
Beberapa hari ini bener-bener gak punya waktu buat ngintip Dandelion-ku. Tiap hari melototin excel, ni mata sampai garis garis rasanya.
These last few days I really got no time to peak my Dandelion. All I do everyday is looking at excel, my eyes sees stripes wherever I look around.
Pengin banget berkreasi dengan wajah blog-ku. Nyobain ngubah html, nambah ini itu. Tapi bener-bener.... Itu kan butuh waktu dan kesabaran. Bisa ngintip aja udah lumayan. Makanya segala sesuatu di blog ini aku pake yang instan dan siap pakai.
I really want to do somthing with my blog page. Try to change html, add this and that. But really, it takes time and patience... I'm lucky enough to be able to peak a little. That's why I only use anything instant and ready to use.
Sama juga masalah masak. Aku banyak pake yang instan. Biar cepet.
Cooking too. I used a lot of instant stuffs.
Bikin nasi goreng... pake bumbu instan. Bikin pecel, sambelnya yang siap pakai. Nggoreng ayam, andalannya bumbu instan. Paling parah, kl udah males bener masak apa-apa: mie instan.
Frying rice, chicken... instant spices. Making pecel, use instant sambel. The worst, is when I really don't want to cook anything: instant noodle.
Aku tahu itu nggak bagus. Tapi mau gimana lagi, aku tak berdaya...(pembelaan yang buruk)
I know it's not good, but I'm powerless (what a bad defence)
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Monday, January 21, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Fabulous five places she told! I love the fifth one...
These are the rules :
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog; or share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list; or share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
3. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
This is what I'm gonna share.
Five facts about my self. I'll say it in a simple way and be very careful, and you'll find out why...
1. People who met me for the first time would think I'm 27 and not older, and not married, or have kids.
2. I like to sing, alot, I sing anytime anywhere. In my office, in bus, at home. Those who don't know me might think I'm crazy. But those who do, would wonder what's wrong with me if they find me not singing.
3. I don't like to cook. So I simplify every recipe. They taste good anyway...
4. I'm sorry I got married at 24, I wish I have done it 2-3 years earlier, coz getting married is a great thing.
5. It took half an hour for me to understand how this 'tagged' should work, and couple days to finally decided to play along. I'm sorry if I missed a thing. You have to understand about my english :) (cheeky).
Lucy, Diana, Melissa, Stacy, hi-my-name-is-mommy, It's your turn...
Ini bener-bener buat bersenang-senang
Located in Solo Baru. The name Pandawa was taken from the characters of Wayang (Javanese puppets) Story, Mahabharata.
Tempatnya di Solo Baru. Nama Pandawa diambil dari tokoh cerita wayang Mahabharata.
I had too much fun I didn’t take enough pictures to show how fun it was.
Aku terlalu bersenang-senang sampai lupa ambil gambar yang bisa menunjukkan betapa menyenangkannya...
Beach... (no pic)
Whirlpool... (no pic)
Slides... (This one was our favorite!!). It was getting dark, bad pic...
Seluncuran... (Yang ini favorit kami!!). Udah gelap, gambarnya jelek...
And I took these pictures before we left...
Dan aku sempat ambil beberapa gambar sebelum pulang...
Friday, January 11, 2008
The day that changed my life
would be the day I got married
When I started my very own brand new life
With the man I loved, and love more each day
It has made my life more beautiful
filled with happiness and blesses
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Monday, January 7, 2008
Try a male instructor! I usually avoid this, I don't feel so comfortable about being in aerobic class of a male instr. But a friend suggested me to give it a try. So I did.
Ooooh... my heart was about to blow, my hands and legs are about to break...
I went home like a boneless chicken. Took a bath, drink a glass of milk and sleep. I didn't have enough energy to eat something, eventhough I needed it.
That was great.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Ride a carriage ...
around coffee plantation.
It also has a swimming pool, but we didn't try it.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
The Government has decided to open the Dam periodicly since it can no longer bear the water volume from the rivers flows into it. The sediment has raised up to 100 million m3 of 120 million m3 dam's capacity.
People in the lower course protest this policy, because it means they have to live in flood longer. But if it is not done, a bigger disaster might happen.
The dam might be broken down and let the water flow down uncontrolled.
What happened to mother nature?