Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HAPPY LEBARAN

PETALS (Mariah Carey)

I've often wondered if there's ever been a perfect family
I've always longed for undividedness and sought stability
a flower tought me how to pray
But as I grew that flower changed
She started flailing in the wind, like golden petals scattering

And I miss you dandelion, I even love you
And I wish there was a way for me to trust you
Coz it hurts me everytime I try to touch you
But I mis you dandelion, I even love you

I gravitated towards to patriarch sp young predictably
I was resigned to spend my life with a maze of misery
A boy and girl befriended me
we're bonded through despondency
I stayed so long but finally I fled to save my sanity

And I miss you little sis and little brother
And I hope you realize I'll always love you
And although you're struggling you will recover
And I miss you little sis and little brother

So many I considered closest to me
Turned on a dime and sold me out dutifully
Although that knife is chipping away at me
They turned their eyes away and went home to sleep

And I miss a lot of life, but I'll recover
Though I know you really like to see me suffer
Still I wish that you and I'd forgive each other
Coz I miss you valentine, and really love you

I really loved you
I tried so hard
But you drove me away
And I found a strength to break away
Fly


I guess a have a happy family, I don't know how a perfect one is
My sisters and brothers have also fown away like the dandelions petals
But Insya Allah we'll meet next week
In Iedul Fitri...

HAPPY IEDUL FITRI EVERYBODY....
MINAL 'AIDIN WAL FAIDZIN...
APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART....

No comments: