Wednesday, October 15, 2008

they didn't call

biasanya, kalau pengumuman lomba dan aku berdebar-debar, Ibit berhasil dapat juara, walau juara harapan sekalipun.
sebenarnya kemaren itu aku berdebar-debar juga, tapi kok ngga ada telpon yang kutunggu-tunggu ya?

usually, if my heart beats during an announcement, Ibit will win the competition. yesterday I felt my heart beat too , but the call we were waiting for... ah, they didn't call us

ya... paling tidak kami sudah mencoba. mungkin memang sebaiknya Ibit tidak jadi artis :D
well. at least we tried. may be she better not be a celeb :D

4 comments:

Malena said...

Ibit is so beautiful! I hope she doesn't feel heartbroken about not getting the call.

Forgetfulone said...

Sorry about not getting the call. Hope she bounces back.

Anonymous said...

and that was what you want, isnt it? :-)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ She's adorable. I'm sorry that she didn't make it for her sake! :)