Thursday, May 8, 2008

Donuts Donuts and Friday Sholat

I made these this morning



I've written the recipe long ago
I had Ar Ir to go to the mosque and do sholat Jumat (friday sholat). I told them to go with a neighbor. 15 minutes later they got home. There's noway the sholat finished that soon. So I told them to go back to the mosque and go home only with whom they went with. They did. And when they came home, the donuts were ready, and they ate like they haven't put anything in their mouth for days...
Aku ingin Ar Ir belajar ikut sholat Jumat, dan kusuruh mereka berangkat bersama seorang tetangga. 15 menit kemudian mereka sudah pulang, Nggak mungkin sholat Jumat selesai secepat itu, jadi kusuruh mereka balik ke mesjid lagi, dan hanya pulang dengan siapa mereka tadi berangkat. Mereka balik ke mesjid lagi. Saat mereka tia di rumah, donuts-nya udah siap, dan mereka makan seperti berhari-hari nggak kemasukan makanan....

9 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Those look soooo delicious!

Kimberly said...

that photo makes me hungry!

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

That is amazing...looks like you bought them!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

They look delicious! I want some now! :)

Unknown said...

woi...enake :D
kok ga sampe sini ya...?

btw, Mba ini di semarang ya...?
oh...aku kangen semarang :D
bgmanapun meninggalkan byk kenangan bagiku.

Are You Serious! said...

♡ YUM

Claremont First Ward said...

They look delicious. I would love to hear more about the daily religious rituals you participate in..........

Casey's trio said...

Yum! I think it takes talent to make those:)

Tori :) said...

YUMMY!! You just made me really really hungry!!