Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Hemorrhagic Conjunctivitis (or something like that)

This should be a common viral eye disease. But when it happens to a 2 years old baby, things become a little more complicated.

It is hard to prevent Dek Aik's hand from rubbing his itchy eyes. Now as it is puffy and scratched inside the eyelid, and bleeding, the doctor said he needs to stay at hospital and have infusion to inject some medicine that should stop the bleeding.

It's gonna be a hard sleepless night. How do I make his eyes open, to rub the ointment every 8 hours, and put the eye drop every 3 hours? How do I make him stay still, so I can put some ice on his eye for 10 minutes every other hour to reduce the puffy eyelid?

No need to question.

***

Nothing hurts you worse than seeing your baby hurt.


2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I agree that nothing hurts worse than seeing your baby in pain. I will pray for all of you. And thanks for stopping by recently. You asked if my blog would spoil the surprise party, but no, they don't read my blog. My husband does, but not the kids. I hope your boy is better soon!

Latree said...

thak you Dee :)