Thursday, December 13, 2007

Everybody Kiss.....!!!!!

It was a game Ibit made accidently

I got home at six yesterday. Oooo.... Igot so much time to spend with my family!
We were in front of TV, the TV was on but we didn't care. We rolled on one another. Suddenly Ibit yelled: everybody kiss Bapak!! So we all did... MMMMUAHHHH!!!
And I continued: everybody kiss Ar!! So we all did... MMMMUAHHHH!!!
Then Dan (Bapak) said: everybody kiss Ibit!! So we all did... MMMMUAHHHH!!!
After that Ir said: everybody kiss Ibu!! So I got four kisses at a time... MMMMUAHHHH!!!
Ended when Ar said: everybody kiss Ir!! So we all did... MMMMUAHHHH!!!

Sweet massal kisses...
I love my family!

3 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Sounds like a wonderful family time.

Are You Serious! said...

That's very cute! I love fun family time! :)

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.