Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Loop Loop Tie your Shoe

I never found tying shoe lace is complicated. But I heard it is, to some people. I remember how complicated it is to Sponge Bob Squarepants, until he finally did it with the help of his song. I just found the lyric here, and here it is.

You wanna learn how to tie your shoe?
It's a very easy thing to do
Just sit on down and I'll give you the scoop..
What's that? It's called loop-de-loop
You put your laces each hand
go over and under again, you make loop-de-loop and pull
and your shoes are looking cool
You go over and back, left to the right, loop-de-loop and pull 'em tight.
Like the bunny ears on a Christmas bow, lace 'em up and you're ready to go!
You make your loop-de-loop and pull, and your shoes are looking cool.

I think whoever sees this episode should learn that tying shoe lace is simple. But it has made my children think the opposite. And for years they chose to wear shoes without laces.

Few days ago I accompanied Ibit and Ar and Ir bought their school shoes. Ibit and Ar chose their shoes without laces. But Ir decided to have the ones with laces. He asked me if I would teach him to tie them. And I said off course I would.

I tried to remember what Sponge Bob did but I failed. I thought I could have searched on youtube how to do it, but I didn't have much time. So I just showed Ir how I do it and he succeded in his first try.



He made it. And he looks darn so cool...


2 comments:

Anggie...mamAthar said...

Ahaaa.. good job Ir..

Nurmayanti Zain said...

wow :D anak pintar