Tuesday, May 5, 2009

it was so beautiful...


don't they look great?
keren kan?

I knew she was going to perform
but I didn't know that she was the lead vocal
I didn't know he would wear this beautiful costume
until I was there and the teacher asked me to help them dressing up the kids
aku tahu Ibit akan tampil
tapi aku ngga tahu dia jadi lead vocal
aku ngga tahu dia bakalan pake seragam keren ini
sampai aku di sana dan bu guru minta aku membantu anak-anak berdandan

I heard her practicing
hearing Ibit singing is not some thing so special
so I thought it wouldn't be that special
aku dengar dia latihan
tapi mendengar Ibit menyanyi adalah hal yang biasa
jadi aku juga tidak menyangka ini akan jadi luar biasa





I stood stiff
aku terpaku

she sang so beautifully
and the tambourine players were so energetic and harmonious
they all did a fabulous job
I was trembling watching them
nyanyinya keren banget
dan rebananya energik dan harmonis
pokoknye mereka semua keren
aku sampai merinding dengernya


this was the best performance of Ibit that I have ever seen...
ini penampilan Ibit yang paling keren dalam sejarah manggungnya...

11 comments:

Heather said...

She has a beautiful voice. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. :)

Malena said...

What a beautiful performance! I am so impressed by all those children, very talented. And Ibit, she's exceptional!

Heather said...

Wow! That was amazing!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ She did fantastic! She's adorable... Great picture and video! :)

Claremont First Ward said...

She does have a wonderful voice!

Kimberly said...

This is wonderful! She did so well.

Anonymous said...

mbak ibitnya cantik... :)

gorgeous :) :)

Andy MSE said...

keren polll...

Forgetfulone said...

How beautiful!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What a beautiful talented daughter you've got!

Fa said...

ya ampuuuunnn aku kok jadi ikut2an merinding ya La? :)