Monday, August 9, 2010

ten

aku tahu kamu bangga. sekarang umurmu sudah dua angka.
I know you proud of you two digits age

tahukah kau, nak? kau sekarang hampir remaja, dan Ibu makin terpesona. seperti selalu, sejak semula. kedewasaan, kemandirian, imajinasi, talenta, mimpi, kemauan -- kau punya segalanya. dan aku hanya bisa berusaha untuk selalu membuka kesempatan.
but do you know, baby? you are about to leave 'kid' and became 'teen', and you amaze me more. like always, from the beginning. maturity, independence, imagination, talents, dreams, wishes - you've got everything. and I can only try to keep the opportunities open

tahukah kau, nak? hari ke hari semakin aku harus belajar padamu. tentang menerima kenyataan. tentang menghadapi kekecewaan. tentang keteguhan pendirian.
do you know, my dear? day to day I realize I must learn more from you. about accepting the facts. about facing disappointment. concerning the establishment of persistance

tahukah kau, nak? kadang aku merasa, aku lah anakmu, dan kau ibuku.
do you know, honey? some times I feel, I am your daughter, and you are my mother.



selamat ulang tahun, sayang. tetaplah menjadi pribadi istimewa, semakin.
happy birthday, sweetheart. keep yourself being a special one, and more.

7 comments:

pinkparis said...

Happy Birthday, Ibit ^^

debi9kids said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter!

ibit@sukma said...

Akhirnya aku sudah berkepala SATU

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful baby girl. She will always be your baby, won't she? She is lovely. Wishing her the happiest of years.

O n T Schrock said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Thanks for sharing!

- ojphoto.blogspot.com

Forgetfulone said...

Happy birthday, Ibit! Did I spell tht right? Miss Latree, I have an award for you on my blog.

Are You Serious! said...

Ah! I hope she has a great birthday! So exciting! :)