Thursday, May 27, 2010

the due date

this is me, I just took my very own picture with my cellphone, few minutes ago.


how do I look?

fat ?
beautiful?
ugly?
happy?
sad?

no matter how I look, let me tell you how I am feeling inside, right now.

I am frustrated.

this is my due date and I still haven't got any signs. the doctor said if the baby doesn't come within a week, he will induce me -- or I might need a section.

I don't want either one. I hope everything will go, normally.


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Mamarazzi

7 comments:

Cecily R said...

OH, Latree! I am so sorry! You're a braver woman than me...I always whine and moan until my doc agrees to induce me a week early. I'm sending delivery thoughts your way...

Cecily R said...

P.S. You look AMAZING.

Kimberly said...

You look beautiful! Hang in there! The baby will come in time.

Heather said...

You are stunning! I'm so excited for a new baby. This last part of pregnancy feels like an eternity. Hang in there!

Claremont First Ward said...

Beatiful!

My sister in law is due on the same day as you. Her baby has not come either. Praying you don't have to have a C-Section.

Can't wait to hear the good news.

Are You Serious! said...

What ever you did it worked!!! Congratulations! :)

Forgetfulone said...

Oh, I hope everything proceeds naturally! I was induced, and I think I wuold rather not have been. Your photo is beautiful!