Friday, February 6, 2009

haircuts (potong rambut)

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


I didn't really want to post this, but Melissa posted about her daughters 'happy hair cutting'. and it triggered me..
this is what I did to Ibit's hair, on Ibit's request.
sebenernya aku ga terlalu ingin posting tentang ini. tapi aku membaca Melissa bercerita tentang 'kisah bahagia' potong rambut anaknya. aku jadi tergelitik ikut-ikutan...
ini yang kulakukan terhadap rambutnya Ibit, atas permintaannya sendiri


wow, I loved it, but it did a little inconvenient combing it...
aku suka banget rambut panjangnya, tapi nyisirnya ribet...


I tried to make a shaggy style, but this was the result... not bad... I guess :P
maunya bikin model shaggy, tapi jadinya begini. lumayan kayanya...:P


and this was what I did to I'm not sure was it Ar or Ir (I forgot. it's been quite a while), on his teacher's request.
dan ini hasil karyaku atas rambutnya... Ar apa Ir ya? (lupa. udah agak lama sih...), atas permintaan gurunya

I liked this messy hair with tails. but their teacher didn't. they called me and told me to 'tidy up' the hair cut
aku suka rambut yang agak acak-acakan dan ada buntutnya begini, tapi gurunya ngga suka. aku dipanggil ke sekolah dan diminta merapikan rambut anak-anak...



well, they got it.
ya deh...


so, Olivia dear, I hope you see this, and be happy with your new hair cut. you are still beautiful ;)
jadi, Olivia sayang, mudah-mudahan kamu lihat ini, dan senang dengan potongan rambut barumu. kamu tetep cantik kok... :)

10 comments:

Jenners said...

Visiting from the Photo Story Friday posts...

Wow! That is one dramatic haircut! You did a great job! : )

tiarastantrums said...

I can't believe the school called you about hair!!!???

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

WOW! You did a great job!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ She had very long hair! I like the cut! Olivia is already doing much better with the combing! :)

Ar or Ir's hair looks great also. Good cutting job!!! :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Oh wow, her hair was SO long! Looks good. Don't you love it when you are requested to change the hair style? My girls are always willing to give a new look a try.

CC said...

I just posted about haircuts recently. We got some drastic ones around here too... great job!

Fauzia Ramadhanti said...

hi mbak... rambut yg bagus dimana belajarnya??? ^^

klik blog saya ya:
http://alwayscugax.blogspot.com
or
http://story-album.blogspot.com

sekedar komen jga boleh kok...

iway disini said...

karir baru jeng?

Claremont First Ward said...

Wow. You can cut hair too? :)

Anggie...mamAthar said...

Padahal model rambut ai ir bagus sebelumnya mbak... please... dont do it again...