Sunday, February 3, 2008

Few days review....

I want to give this duo a name. Ibit and her classmate Silmi have performed together in some occations and they've done so well...
This is from their last performance in a seminar last saturday...





Ar is a tough guy. We played snake and ladder. Ir quit after few steps and said, "I'm tired". I was the first to get to finish. Ibit took second place, and Dan was the third. Ar insist to continue playing, alone. I was too impatient to accompany him, so Dan did. So he went up and down several times, until finally finished the game. Congratulation!!


On our way back home after had some fun in Timezone yesterday...

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Cute pictures! I get tired of playing games with the kids if they last a really long time too! ;)

Casey's trio said...

That last picture of the kids asleep is precious. There's just something about sleeping kids...the quiet maybe?

Claremont First Ward said...

I love seeing pictures of your children.

My name is Tammie said...

Oh my that last picture is priceless! I love it so much!