Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SNOW IN YOGYA


Went to Snow world last Sunday...
My children (and husband... ahhm) are here.....!!!! I'm in Yogya, still having my one-month-course, and they visit me....

It was -15 celcius degree... You breathe and fog on your face...
Irsyad couldn't help it. He cried right after we got in. But the rest enjoyed it. Sliding on ice... wuiii!!!
I needed to take a rest (got out for a while) and got in again. It was really cold. How could they live in an iglo?

Not enough with getting frozen in extra large freezer, we try the ice skating arena. Ibit learned fast, while I fell and fell again. So I quit. I guess I'll try it some other time, when I have time for my-very-own. Arsyad and Irsyad got tired-sleepy-hungry I thought, they cried about this and that. So we stopped, had lunch, and back to the hotel.

Well... It was heavy and tiring day. But we had fun... until they had to go back home...

No comments: