Friday, February 7, 2014

I hate it when...

...they wear the same clothes.


Most mothers would dress up their twins, or triplet, or more, with 'uniforms'. It's like every set of twin have to. Even my neighbor who has a set of boy-girl twin sew clothes for them herself. Because it is difficult to find same clothes for both boy and girl. Oh, c'mon.

While I, I chose to dress my twin different. I never bought them the same clothes. If those were the same model, they must be different color. Same color, different model. This is to ease myself identifying, as they are like congruent shapes. You barely can see the differences in a flash, or unless you look closely. So I've made a kind of code since they were babies. Ar doesn't have red clothes, Ir doesn't have blue ones. When you see one of them from afar, wearing red, it is Ir. 

But however, the thought that twins should wear uniforms keeps staying in most minds. My siblings, my parents, my in laws, my family; every time they bought my twins some clothes, they are always the same. Thank you very much. For that I made a rule. They can have same clothes but not to wear at the same time. That way, if we go together some where, and for any reason the children spread out or walk separate ways, I would know both twins are still around. Imagine they wear their uniform. You look one way and see one. Few minutes later you look the other way and see one. Can you be sure that you just have seen both? Not one kid who's just run from one spot to another?

Yes that's why I hate it when they wear the same clothes. I talk to Ar and he doesn't answer. Then I start adding my voice volume and that boy answer, "I am Ir. Ar is taking his bath." Ouch.

Now which one is Ar, which one Ir? Just call their names and they will answer :D


2 comments:

Anggie...mamAthar said...

BEner mb... paling gampang ya dipanggil aja...hehe

dunia kecil indi said...

kalau bajunya sama jadi susah bedain ya, hahaha :) aku sih gak punya saudara kembar, tapi punya sepupu yang selisih usianya cuma 1 tahun. waktu kecil kita suka pakai baju kembaran karena keinginan sendiri. buat pura2 kembar terus isengin orang2, hahaha. kalau inget kita masih suka ketawa2 sekarang. padahal kalau dipikir2 muka kita gak mirip2 amat tapi kok orang tetap bisa terkecoh ya :D